Friday, May 27, 2011

the baking rookie [intro]

Hello there, reader!

My name is Nicole and I am a student on the East Coast learning, laughing, and eating my way through life.

Wow, that was corny.

So, to put it simply, I am a baking rookie. I'm young and unexperienced in the kitchen. I'm still afraid to pull out a hot sheet of cookies or a pan of cupcakes. Meringue is still a challenge I have yet to accomplish. Macarons are on my list of to-dos. Will I ever have the time or patience? Maybe, maybe not. (Have no fear, reader, I will. I promise.)

The point of this blog is for me to record my way through my cooking/baking journey. Hopefully, I can pick up some things along the way. Join me?

Nicole

PS. I originally wanted the blog name flourchild, flourgirl, or flourpower. Unfortunately, they are taken or MADE BUT NOT USED. Argh. Please let me know if those name ever opens up. Leave a comment here. Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment